Rates, Billing & Terms
We bill our time by the hour rather than fixed rates. In some cases, as the amount of work done for a client becomes consistent and our bookkeepers become more familiar with the project, the work can be done in less time. We choose to pass these savings along to our clients.
- Work done on HBS premises - $55.00/hour
- Work done at client’s office - $61.00/hour for 4 hours or less;
- - $59.00/hour for 4.25 to 6.25 hours;
- - $57.00/hour for 6.5 hours and up.
BILLING & TERMS
A retainer is required for all new clients and is deducted from the first invoice. The amount of retainer is determined:
|Amount||Project Catch-Up (In Hours)|
|$1000||21 to 35|
|$2000||26 to 45|
|50%||45 and Over|
Invoices are issued:
- Upon completion for a one-time project
- Upon completion for monthly, quarterly or other regular clients
- On the 15th and End of Month for regular ongoing monthly clients
Payments are due on receipt of invoice.