Awards, Recognitions & Charity
Leaders for Mental Health Breakfast
On Wednesday October 3rd, 2012, Marilyn attended the Leaders for Mental Health Breakfast at the Hampton Inn. The breakfast is a fundraiser for programs at the Royal Ottawa Mental Health Centre and also serves to educate the public about mental health issues, so prevalent in today’s society.
The event was emceed by Mark Sutcliffe of CFRA and among the speakers were Ottawa Senators captain, Daniel Alfredsson, and CTV’s Graham Richardson.
Marilyn was pleased to attend the event and upon her return to the office shared a powerful message with her staff: ‘help is out there if you need it’ . She was also delighted to make a donation on behalf of Henschel Business Services Inc.
Awards & Recognition
- 2007 – Nominated for Ottawa Chamber of Commerce Professional Services Award
- 2009 – Marilyn Henschel nominated for RBC Canadian Women Entrepreneur Award
- 2010 – Winner of Nepean Chamber of Commerce Award for Exceptional Customer Service
- 2010 – Marilyn Henschel nominated for Nepean Chamber of Commerce Business Woman of the Year
- 2011 – Marilyn Henschel nominated for RBC Canadian Women Entrepreneur Award
- 2012 – Nominated for Nepean Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year Award
- Bookkeeping Services for Autism Society Canada
- Bookkeeping Services for CACHA – Canada Africa Community Health Alliance
- Personal Tax Returns prepared for OCAPDD – Ottawa Carleton Association for Persons with Developmental Disabilities
- Silver Sponsor for 2010 BNI Eastern Ontario Golf Tournament supporting Make A Wish Foundation